- @IM3NY Joins Batteryline.com IM3NY is an independent lithium-ion cell manufacturer that is commercializing a cell chemistry that was developed in the USA. With a supply chain that is primarily North America based, iM3NY is truly built in America, for the World.
- @MPAC Joins Batteryline.com, Headquartered in Tadcaster, UK, Mpac Group is a global leader in designing, manufacturing and supporting cutting-edge packaging automation and transformational technologies.
- Ford Motor Company has announced that it has signed a non-binding memorandum of understanding with LG Energy Solutions and Koç Holding to form a joint venture battery facility. The trio plans to create Europe’s largest commercial electric vehicle battery cell facility.
- Hina Battery becomes 1st battery maker to put sodium-ion batteries in EVs in China.The unveiling of the Sehol E10X test vehicle means that sodium-ion batteries are starting to be used in passenger cars, after the new batteries were mainly used in electric two-wheelers and for energy storage.
Source: Batteries News
- Ola announced that it will be setting up the world’s largest EV hub
Source: Economic times