- BMW Group is building a high-voltage battery assembly for the vehicles of the NEUE KLASSE at its site in Hungary. The battery assembly will be located on the site of the Debrecen vehicle plant, which started construction about six months ago.
Source: Battery Industry
- Volkswagen Group and its battery company PowerCo SE launch site search for first gigafactory in North America. The Volkswagen Group and its battery company PowerCo SE founded in July 2022 intend to accelerate the build-up of their global battery business through rapid expansion to North America.
Source: Batteries News
- E-mobility is no longer a future trend but rather a present phenomenon. Electric vehicles (EVs) are clean, fast and provide a joyful driving experience. They attract conscious consumers and support a sustainable economy.
- SK On has signed an MOU with Hyundai Motor Group to supply #EV #battery in North America on Nov 29. Both parties will cooperate to provide SK On batteries to Hyundai Motor Group’s EV #plants in the U.S. after 2025.
- FREYR Battery announces pricing of upsized $230,000,000 public offering of ordinary shares.