- Chinese battery giant CATL has launched a fast charging lithium iron phosphate or LFP battery capable of running 400 km on a 10-minute charge.
2. Morrow Batteries and Siemens strengthen collaboration to automate and optimise battery production. And another news is Morrow Batteries is approaching the next important milestone: On 21 August, the cell factory building will be ready to install the dry room. This sealed, airtight chamber ensures a dry and clean environment needed to develop the world’s most sustainable batteries.
Source: Morrow Batteries
3. Li-Cycle Reports Second Quarter 2023 Operational and Financial Results; Spoke & Hub Network on Path to Become A Top Global Producer of Key Battery-Grade Materials
4. Lishen Battery selects Siemens Xcelerator to scale sustainable battery production
5. Mobis received a large-scale order for EV components from a major global automaker