- BYD, the Warren Buffett-backed Chinese electric carmaker, plans to supply batteries to Tesla “very soon,” a senior executive from the company told a Chinese state-owned broadcaster.
Source: CNN Business
- New initiative from Northvolt’s subsidiary Cuberg will enable electric aviation operators and manufacturers with reliable, high-performance and sustainable battery systems.
- In-Core Systeme Joins the Batteryline.com community
- Škoda Auto has manufactured 500,000 battery systems at its main plant in Mladá Boleslav.
Source: Battery Industry
- STOREDOT makes progress on manufacturing extreme fast charge batteries on three continents, nearing mass production readiness.