- Germany has pledged roughly €1 billion ($1.1 billion) in state support to Europe’s main battery maker Northvolt AB to build a plant in the country’s north in a win for the region’s electric-vehicle industry.
- ProLogium Announces €5.2b Gigafactory in Dunkirk France and Greets French President Emmanuel Macron
- Battery Recycling Equipment expert Andritz Separation GmbH Joins Batteryline.com
- Panasonic delays production of new Tesla battery to improve performance, Tesla’s Japanese supplier, Panasonic, previously planned to start volume production for Tesla between April 2023 to March 2024.
- Volkswagen’s battery subsidiary PowerCo is to employ almost twice as many people at the end of this year; up to 1,500 compared to the current 800. The company is also increasingly looking for suitable specialists in Asia.
Source: Batteries News