- Meet the Battery manufacturing expert CIM.AS , CIM is a Danish leading expert in Automated Test Solutions, Industrial IoT, Machine Vision Track&Trace and Testing Solutions.
- With the aim of contributing to the technological advancement process in the field of electrification and proposing efficient and sustainable solutions for battery production, Comau participated in the LaserEMobility Workshop.
- CATL has begun mass production of Qilin Battery, report says.
Chinese power battery giant CATL’s Qilin Battery has achieved mass production and has a 13 percent higher capacity than 4680 batteries in the same volume, local media outlet The Paper reported.
Source: Batteries News
- Amprius Technologies, a leader in lithium-ion batteries with its Silicon Anode Platform, announced it has signed a letter of intent for a 775,000 square foot facility in Brighton, Colorado. The factory, targeted to be operational in 2025, will be built in phases starting with an initial 500 megawatt-hours (MWh) with the potential of up to 5 gigawatt-hours (GWh) within the initial footprint.
Source: Battery Industry
- Ford Motor Company is gearing up the new plant in Tennessee to produce half a million all-electric pickup trucks from 2025.