Minespider is a leader in mineral supply chain traceability, having worked with clients such as Google, Cisco, VW, Minsur and LuNa Smelter for the past four years to power the shift towards responsible sourcing. Their technology enables companies to easily capture material provenance, due diligence requirements and carbon emissions, and securely communicate this data along the chain. Minespider is part of the €10M EU-funded BATRAW project, including partners such as Renault & Ford Otosan, which aims to reduce the EU’s dependence on critical raw material imports and guarantee a stable supply chain to support the expected growth in the electric mobility market. Their role in the project is focused around creating a Battery Passport on the blockchain and supporting the companies involved to manage data and collaborate better.
- Battery Passport
- Track and trace of Battery pack/battery cells while production and across its lifetime.
- Battery Recycling
- State of health of end-of-life batteries and analysis
- Minespider is part of the €10M EU-funded BATRAW project, including partners such as Renault & Ford Otosan.
- VW lead traceability project
- Part of European Battery Alliance